Thursday, May 23, 2013

Walt Disney World 2013

This has to be one of the best trips I have ever been on and I think that its because I had Daniel and Dakota with me.  I know it sounds cheesy but seriously it makes such a huge difference to have Dakota with us because he was so excited for everything and that made it so much fun for Daniel and I to watch how excited he gets. 
 
To start off my mom always makes these cute airplane bags that she sent out for us before the trip that had all Disney stuff in and tons of treats and toys.  Dakota was so excited for it that he literally takes it everywhere even now that we are home he always asks where his bag is and wants to take it in the car and hides everything in it.  It was so sweet of my mom she even made sure it was there the day before we left.  So Dakota was ready and kept saying we were going to Disney World but didn't know really what he was in for.
Grandmas airplane bag
So excited for his bag he took it everywhere!
Airplane ride.  Dakota loves planes and will watch them all day and he watches movies about planes and how they work almost everyday I love it!  

Dakotas pin for his 1st visit to Disney World
 
The day that we got in was a Saturday so we decided that we would walk around at Downtown Disney and relax and they had a lego store there that had tons of Disney characters in legos you can't really tell but this is Snow White and the seven dwarfs It was so cool
The next day was Mothers day and we decided that we would go to the Gulf Coast and Tampa Bay and hang out on the beach so that Dakota and I could say that we have now been to the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.  Its crazy how much more warm the Gulf water was compared to the Atlantic water.


Playing in the water with dad

Seriously the cutest boys ever!!

Dakota kept saying he wanted to ride the wave runner in the back ground but he didn't know how to get out there haha.


I miss the sand in our toes already along with the warm water!
Day 1
While driving to the park they have tons of Disney signs and characters that Dakota was screaming "Disney World, Disney World"  and then would say all the characters and we said that made it all worth it just at how excited he was over the signs.
Dakota loved everything and got so excited to watch everything.  He was the best boy in the whole world he didn't even cry once or have any tantrums he took his naps in the stroller and Daniel and I would walk around and go on  the rides we wanted to go on until he would wake up.  I was nervous that he would get to tired and not be happy at all but it was the complete opposite.  One of my girl friends from Minnesota told us we needed a stroller that laid down and seriously that was the best thing ever we first started the trip off with our regular umbrella stroller but before we even got to the parks we decided it was necessary to get one that laid down and so we got an umbrella stroller that would lay down so it was still small enough to travel with.  It was AMAZING and I recommend that to anyone going on a trip for sure if your limited on space.

We had to go on Dumbo
 
The Turkey leg (I think this is disgusting and no one should eat off a bone like a caveman but everyone lets me know that this is the best thing in the whole world) Yuck, but Daniel loved it:)

Dakota didn't even move during this parade he would squeal at each new float.  I loved it! 


Day 2 Animal Kingdom


We went on the Safari ride and it was so cool it was so fun to see all the animals you might not see in a regular zoo.

I literally was close enough to this giraffe that I could put my hand out and pet it I had to scoot back in the truck to take this picture. It was AWESOME!!
Bugs life 3D show... Dakota hated this because it was dark and things would pop out and spray water and air at you and it was not fun for him haha.



Day 3 Epcot
I loved Epcot because we went during the annual flowers festival.  They did hundreds of sculptures in flowers of all the different movies and characters that were so cool to see I loved it.  All of the pictures are of these sculptures that only used bushes, plants and flowers to make them what they are it was neat


Waiting in line to finally meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  He kept saying "my turn, my turn" and ran up to them when it was his turn to meet them.  He was so excited and would tell everyone who he met.


kisses from Minnie
The Lion King
Monsters Inc. University
Cars

Day 4 Hollywood Studios
 
 Day 5 Cocoa Beach
If you ask Dakota what he did he would tell you that he went to Cocoa Beach and not just the beach which I think is so funny.  Dakota loves that water and sand and always will play in sand boxes wherever they are available so this is the best sandbox their is and he literally played in the sand all day running back and forth to the water to fill up the water sections.  I video taped him running back and forth he did this the whole time it was fun watching him run into the water and try not to get hit by the waves:)
 

Last day:  We decided to go to the Church ranch called Deseret Ranches in Florida which is also the biggest beef producer in America which is crazy and see everything they do on the ranch.  Daniel has always been interested in this and says that this is where he wants to go for our mission.  I think it is great but not sure about it being our mission spot but we will see. 
Getting ready to go on the plane home he could sit and watch the planes come in and go out all day and not move.

Pre Haircut: I love Dakotas hair longer but we decided that it was getting a little to long and I really don't know how to cut hair when its long so we ended up doing a Mohawk and I thought it was super cute but probably not necessary for a 2 year old but we tried it out and then buzzed it all but at least I took a picture:)


No comments:

Post a Comment