Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013 We have been gone 1 month today!

This week has been pretty slow probably because I'm so excited to get done with school and go back to Utah to visit.  It was Spring Break so I was able to make sure I was caught up on everything and try to get ahead.  I have been stressing over getting everything done and in on time so I can make sure to pass all my classes.  When I signed up for classes I just wanted to be done and I didn't care about how many classes I had to take to get there but 6 classes later and 6 research projects( at least 8+ pages or more each) and capstone projects, homework, tests etc. I think I am offically ready to be done and I still have 8 weeks left:(  But I guess I'm almost done so I keep telling myself I can do it!  I really am so excited to graduate and I am so excited to say I have my Bachelors Degree!  To some it may not be a lot but for me I will be so proud to walk across that stage and know that I have a little boy, husband and family & friends to thank for helping me get there.  I won't say going to school while have a kid is easy but I am proof that it can be done and I think it is so worth it.  I'm so excited to go to Utah and see my family and friends.  I can't wait to just have some fun with everyone!
 
This weekend we decided that we wanted to go to the Mall of America because we wanted to go play in the amusement park inside of the mall with Dakota and he LOVED it.  We really couldn't get him out of the rides he was hooked so here are some pictures of his experience
 
 You can't see a ton but Daniel and Dakota were laughing and having a blast I just loved seeing Daniel hanging out with his little boy

 Dakota wanted to go up and down all the escalators so he was keeping Daniel busy
 We went into the Disney store with Dakota and he was so excited to see everything in there we couldn't even get a picture of how excited he was for this cute Mcqueen hat.
 
 
What is something that you were proud of for completing?  I think that for anyone when you accomplish something that you have been working so hard on when you finally hit the end you really feel like you can breathe again.  I really can't wait to be done so I can just be me and take care of my family.  I feel bad for kota because he hasn't got the attention I have wanted to give him with everything so I know he is excited for me to finish so I can give him my attention whenever he wants it and I know he is super excited to go back to Utah because of all the family there that he loves to spend time with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment